Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dog with a Class III Malocclusion (Underbite) with Incisors Causing Lingual Floor Trauma

Hi,

Thank you for signing me up on the blog. I been diagnosing dental disease daily and recommending treatments with true conviction. I even did a cat extraction!

I actually had an interesting case today and I was wondering if anything can be done with orthodontics to help him. Or whether he will need extractions.

Cody presented for his neuter today and on oral exam I noted:
1. Underbite
2. The left maxilla is longer than the right.
3. The left upper incisors are pressing on the lower gingiva and creating depressions.

(please see attached pictures)

Thank you,

Joanne Gonzalez
Town and Country Animal Hospital

Posted via email from veterinarydentistry's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment